Monideep Dey, PhD, is the principal consultant of Deytec, Inc. USA. He is recognized as an expert in the ISO system of international standards and conformity assessment methods. He has extensive knowledge of product standardization and certification requirements. His credentials include:
- Served as Chairman (Convenor) in a major ISO technical committee convening meetings in over 10 countries around the globe.
- Presently serves as an US expert and delegate to ISO's Committee on Conformity Assessment that develops standards for product certification.
- Has 40 years of experience in public policy, regulation and standards development at the national and international levels;
- Educated with a masters and doctoral degree (PhD) in nuclear engineering from the University of Michigan, USA;
- Follows the highest principles of integrity in science and engineering, including the use of verified scientific data in regulation and standards (see Integrity);
- Active in global environmental issues, including forest conservation (see article by USDA); and
- Engaged in philanthropic activities of goodwill around the globe for the past 34 years (see Philanthropy).
More details may be found in the CV for Dr. Dey.
Please contact Dr. Monideep Dey at email@example.com or 1-703-729-1687 for more information.