Monideep Dey, PhD, is the principal consultant of Deytec, Inc. USA. The vast internationally recognized credentials of Dr. Monideep Dey in international standards and conformity assessment methods provide the sound technical basis for his consultancy. These credentials include:
- Served as Chairman (Convenor) in a major ISO technical committee convening meetings in over 10 countries around the globe. Recognized as an expert in the ISO system of international standards and conformity assessment methods;
- Presently active in the international standardization activities of ISO toward development of a National Quality Infrastructure (NQI) in developing economies;
- Over 40 years of experience in public policy, regulation and standards development, including for safety of nuclear installations;
- Educated with a masters and doctoral degree (PhD) in nuclear engineering from the University of Michigan, USA;
- Adhered to the highest principles of integrity in science and engineering, and the use of verified scientific data in safety regulation (see Integrity);
- Active in private life in work on global environmental issues, including forest conservation (see article by USDA); and
- Engaged in philanthropic activities of goodwill around the globe for the past 33 years (see Philanthropy).
More details may be found in the CV for Dr. Dey.
Please contact Dr. Monideep Dey at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-703-729-1687 for more information.